Be a founding member
On this quiet, leafy East Van street you’ll live amid an ideal pairing of city services and quiet neighbourhoods. Walk, bike, or SkyTrain anywhere you want to go: brunch on Commercial, coffee in Mount Pleasant, or a meeting downtown.
Getting around is easy, and there’s much to see and do.
A Connected Community
East Van has always been a place people are proud to call home. It’s a cultural and community hub with deep and diverse roots, from Trout Lake farmer’s market to the eclectic shops of Commercial Drive to the murals of Main Street. The city looks east for great eateries and breweries, plays at the Cultch, Italian Day on The Drive, and that unmistakable sense of community.
Leafy Streets & Neighbourhood Parks
- Lush green quiet streets
- Central Valley Greenway
- Trout Lake & John Hendry Park
Connected To Everything
Via The Largest Transit Hub In Western Canada
- Commercial-Broadway Station with Expo & Millenium lines
- VCC Clark Skytrain Station with future line to Broadway & UBC
- Vast network of bus, bike, and car share options
Rooted In Our Flourishing City
- Commercial Drive bustles with retail and restaurants
- A city-planned retail expansion at Nanaimo & 8th
- A pedestrian-first high street on Commercial Drive coming soon
- Walkable local schools
- Community centres; another place to gather Daycares for our neighbourhood kids
Nanaimo Street is an up-and-coming corridor with an established shopping nook and incredible potential. Want to go for a ride around the region? The Central Valley Greenway cycling route passes close by, and these peaceful neighbourhood streets are ideal for exploring on two wheels.